Tempest Mk.II Early Version - Profi Pack
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $59.95You pay: $45.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 82124Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Tempest"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetched parts, painting mask, and markings for 6 aircraft:
- MW835, W/Cdr Charles H. Dyson, Wing Commander Flying Southern Sector, RAF Middle Wallop, Hamshire, United Kingdom, April 1946
- MW416, S/Ldr Henry Ambrose, No. 26 Squadron, RAF Fassberg, Germany, May 1947
- MW833, No. 183/54 Sqn, RAF Chilbolton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, June 1946
- MW849, No. 247 Sqn, RAF Chilbolton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, September 1945
- MW417, No. 26 Sqn, RAF Wunstorf, Germany, 1947
- MW423, No. 33 Sqn, RAF Changi, Singapore, August 1949