Spitfire Story - The Sweeps Mk.Vb - Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (50)
Customize your model: (25)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $97.95You pay: $74.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 11153Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes 2 full kits with photoetched parts, painting masks, and markings for 10 aircraft:
- W3257, F/Lt Eric S. Lock, No. 611 Squadron, RAF Hornchurch, Great Britain, July 1941
- W3320, P/O Donald E. Kingaby, No. 92 squadron, RAF Biggin Hill, Great Britain, August 1941
- BL973, F/Lt Stanislav Fejfar, No. 313 (Czechoslovak) Squadron, RAF Hornchurch, Great Britain, March - May 1942
- BM124, S/Ldr Brendan E. F. Finnucane, CO of No. 602 Squadron, RAF Kenley, Great Britain, April 1942
- BM324, F/Lt Bernard Duperier (Baron Leon Sternberg de Armella), No. 340 (Free French) Squadron, RAF Westhampnett, West Sussex, Great Britain, July 1942
- BM564, P/O Andre M. A. F. Plisnier, No. 350 (Belgium) Squadron, RAF Redhill, Surrey, Great Britain, summer - fall 1942
- EN951, S/Ldr Jan Zumbach, CO of No. 303 (Polish) Squadron, RAF Kirton in Lindsey, Lincolnshire, Great Britain, September 1942
- EN824, F/Lt John Yarra, No. 453 Squadron RAAF, RAF Ipswich, Suffolk, Great Britain, December 1942
- W3518, S/Ldr Count Franz F. Colloredo-Mansfeld, CO of No. 132 Squadron, RAF Newchurch, Kent, Great Britain, September 1943
- EN921, F/O Jackson E. Sheppard, No. 401 Squadron RCAF, RAF Biggin Hill, Great britain, October 1943