Spitfire Story: Tally Ho! Spitfire Mk.IIa/b - Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (41)
Customize your model: (21)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $97.95You pay: $74.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 11146Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes 2 kits, photoetched parts, painting masks, and markings for:
- P7370, flown by S/Ldr Adolph G. Malan DFC & bar SAAF, CO of No. 74 Squadron, RAF Kirton-in-Linsey, Great Britain, September 1940
- P7666, flown by S/Ldr Donald O. Finlay, CO of No. 41 Squadron, RAF Hornchurch, Great Britain, November 1940
- P7916, flown by Sgt William J. Johnson, No. 145 Squadron, RAF Tangmere, Great Britain, Spring 1941
- P8084, flown by Fl/Lt James J. O'Meara DFC, No. 64 Squadron, RAF Drem, Great Britain, September - October 1941
- P7923 or P7926, No. 411 Squadron RCAF, RAF Digby, Great Britain, July 1941
- P7966, flown by W/Cdr Douglas R.S. Bader, CO of Tangmere Wing, RAF Tangmere, Great Britain, June - July 1941
- P8385, flown by F/O Miroslaw Feric, No. 303 (Polish) Squadron, RAF Northolt, Great Britain, May - June 1941
- P7308, flown by P/O William R. Dunn, No. 71 Squadron, RAF North Weald, Great Britain, August 1941
- P8342, flown by Sgt. Marcin Machowiak, No. 306 (Polish) Squadron, RAF Northolt, Great Britain, August 1941
- P7834, flown by F/O Frantisek Fajtl, No. 313 (Czechoslovak) Squadron, RAF Portreath, Great Britain, September 1941