Royal Class: MiG-21MF Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (11)
Customize your model: (13)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes 2 full kits with photoetched parts, painting masks, resin wheels and ejection seats, and markings for 12 aircraft:
- No. 4175, 1st Fighter Regiment, Ceske Budejovice, Czechoslovakia, 1979
- No. 177, 26th Reconnaissance Air Regiment, Dobrich, Bulgaria, early 90's
- No. 03, Krasnodar Military Flying Academy , Soviet Union, 1979
- No. C 41, flown by Cuban General Rafael del Pino, Angola, 1976
- No. 1019, flown by 1st Lt. Sadik, No. 11 Squadron, Al Rasheed Air Base, Iraq, 1980
- No. 7628, Tanta Airbase, Egypt, 1988
- No. 23+15, Jagdgeschwader 1, Holzdorf, Germany, 1990
- No. C1531, No. 101 Squadron "Falcons", Sirsa AB, India, early 90's
No. 4312, 3rd Fighter-Bomber Regiment, Malacky, Slovakia, 1993
- No. 9414, 43rd fighter squadron, Caslav, Czech Republic, 1996
- No. 9107, flown by Mjr. Dariusz Pacek, CO of 10. Pulk Lotnictwa Mysliwskiego, Lask, Poland, 2000
- No. F_03, Tobruk, Libya, 2017