P-51D-5 Mustang (profi-pack)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (32)
Customize your model: (21)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This kit is focused on aircraft without the dorsal fin assembly. Includes photoetched parts, painting masks, and decals for 5 aircraft:
- s/n 44-13318, Lt. Col. Thomas L. Hayes Jr., 364th FS, 357th FG, 8th AF, Leiston, Velka Britanie, srpen 1944
- s/n 44-13321, Maj. George Preddy, 487th FS, 352nd FG, 8th AF, Bodney, Velka Britanie, cerven 1944
- s/n 44-13321, flown by Maj. George Preddy Jr., 487th FS, 352nd FG, 8th AF, Bodney, United Kingdom, June 1944
- s/n 44-13321, flown by Capt. John M. Simmons Jr., 317th FS, 325th FG, 15th AF, Lesina, Italy, August 1944
- s/n 44-13606, flown by Capt. Claude J. Crenshaw, 369th FS, 359th FG, 8th AF, East Wretham, United Kingdom, September 1944
- s/n 44-13859, flown by Lt. Walter Mullins, 55th FS, 20th FG, 8th AF, Kings Cliffe, United Kingdom, September 1944