Mitsubishi A6M2b Zeke
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (10)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $28.00You pay less than: $22.40Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 60780Scale: 1/72View all products of type "A6M Zero"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
From the early days of the Second Sino-Japanese War to the end of hostilities in the Pacific, the Mitsubishi Zero served as the Imperial Japanese Navy's main frontline fighter. The first major mass-produced version was the A6M2b, which was equipped with 50cm folding wingtips, landing hook, and radio direction finder for carrier-based operations. Flown by expert pilots, the A6M2b took part in daring operations such as the Pearl Harbor attack and the invasion of the Philippines. It's 3,000km range, powerful 20mm cannon armament, and legendary maneuverability quickly earned the respect of Allied aircrews. The Tamiya model assembly kit faithfully reproduces this historic warplane in 1/72 scale.
Specs & Features
- 1/72 scale plastic assembly kit.
- New tooling for wing, fuselage, and engine cowling.
- Wing is depicted in extended position only.
- One-piece engine cowling via slide molding manufacturing process.
- Detailed cockpit and landing gear wells.
- Comes with 3 decal marking options to depict aircraft that took part in the Pearl Harbor Attack.