F-6D/K Reconnaissance (profi-pack)
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (32)
Customize your model: (19)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
P-51D Mustang in photo reconnaissance version F-6D/K. Kit includes photoetched parts, mask, and markings for:
- F-6D-15, 44-14874, flown by Lt. John E. Jacoby, 82nd TRS, 71st TRG, 5th AF, Johnson Field, Japan, September 1945
- F-6D-10, 44-14699, flown by Lt. Clifford S. Slonneger, 109th TRS, 67th TRG, 9th AF, Gosselies, Belgium, 1945
- F-6K-10, 44-12223, 118th TRS, 23rd FG, 14th AF, Chengkung, China, 1945
- F-6K-15, 75th FS, 23rd FG, 14th AF, Luliang Airfield, China, 1945
- F-6D-15, 44-15417, flown by Lt. Edwin H. Pearle, 2nd FS, 2nd ACG, Cox's Bazar, India, Spring 1945