F-4S Phantom II
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (16)
Customize your model: (19)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)$75.00(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Zoukei-MuraStock Number: ZKM SWS4805Scale: 1/48View all products of type "F-4 Phantom"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Be aware that an addendum to the instructions can be downloaded Here.
The real charm of this long-deployed masterpiece jet-fighter comes at you with an SWS kit.
This F-4 belonged to the VF-161 "Chargers" unit on the F-4S Midway carrier. Also assigned to Atsugi Base in Japan, the aircraft is familiar also to F-4 fans.
The particularity of the S-type is "the front edge slats on inner/outer wings" as seen in the SWS kit.
As long-awaited from the fans, this kit, reproduced without missing any of the improvements from the J-type, will finally be released!!
Differences from the J version:
- Front slat (4 points)
- Slender fence added to the folding part of the main wings
- Different shape of the external wing tip
- Half-moon part over the back seat of the central canopy
- Back mirror added on the upper surface of the rear canopy
- Cockpit optical sight and cockpit panels (front and rear)
- Control stick
- EL light panels (formation lights) of nose, fuselage, wing edges, vertical tail
- Fuselage top antenna changed from 3 places to 1
- Side antenna added upon the air intake
- Different shape of the ram air intake on the left side of the nose
- No antenna behind the front gear storage box (installed on the J-type)
- Different shape of the antenna under the right air intake
- Reinforcing panels and underside of the central fuselage reproduced
- Different shape and position of the louver under the nose
- Different shape of the antenna beside the airbrake, below the main wings