F-100F Super Sabre
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Super Sabre was one of the first supersonic airplanes to enter service with the U.S. Air Force during the fifties. Together with the single-seat version a double-seat version was developed to facilitate the transition and training of pilots of this new aircraft. The F-version was characterized for its extended fuselage to accommodate the second cockpit but had the same basic features as the single seater. During its life span the plane was extensively used in the Vietnam war during the sixties. The twin-seater was used as attack fighter against the North Vietnamese anti-aircraft missiles positions.
- USAF 335th TFS, 4th TFW, Seymour Johnson AFB, 1959
- USAF 458th TFS, 506th TFW, Ramstein AFB, Germany, 1958-59
- USAF 79th TFS, 20th TFW, Wheelus AFB, Lybia, 1960
- Turkish AF, 113 "Korsan" Filo, 1980
- Armee de l'air, EC 1/3 "Navarre", Reims AB, France, 1960