Digby Mk.I "Bolo in Canadian Service"
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $73.99You pay: $52.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Special HobbyStock Number: SPH 72251Scale: 1/72View all products of type "B-18 Bolo"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Special Hobby models are limited run kits which consist of plastic, resin and metal parts. For intermediate to advanced modelers only, they will require extra work to build successfully.
Includes markings for:
- RCAF 10 (BR) Sqn. 740 / PB*L World War 2, RCAF Winnipeg, 1939
- RCAF 167 (Comm) Sqn. 740 World War 2, 1943
- RCAF 12 (Comm) Sqn. 751 World War 2, 1940
- RCAF Test & Development Establishment 751 World War 2, Ottawa, 1940
- RCAF 10 (BR) Sqn. 751 / JK*K World War 2, May 1942
- RCAF 10 (BR) Sqn. 755 / PB*J World War 2, 194x
- RCAF 167 (Comm) Sqn. 757 / PB*K (F/o Robert Kablovsky) World War 2