F-16CJ Fighting Falcon
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (19)
Customize your model: (29)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $66.00You pay: $44.29(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 61098Scale: 1/48View all products of type "F-16 Falcon"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
About the F-16CJ
The F-16 is one of the world's top lightweight multi-role fighter aircraft. Since first deployment to U.S. Air Force (USAF) units in the late 1970's, total production numbers have exceeded 4,000, making it the second most highly produced jet fighter plane following the F-4 Phantom. The latest F-16 variant deployed to USAF units, the F-16C Block 50, is capable of precision night and all-weather bombing, and features advanced digital electronics for radar and cockpit displays. The slight variant, the F-16CJ (Block 50), is fitted with HARM Targeting System (HTS) and is used specifically for SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses) missions. The F-16CJ (Block 50) has flown SEAD missions over Iraq while monitoring the northern and southern no-fly zones and during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
About the Model
- Model represents the F-16CJ (Block 50) as used for USAF SEAD missions.
- Sleek fuselage including aerodynamic blended wing body design accurately reproduced.
- Accurately curved bubble top canopy can be assembled in the opened or closed position.
- Horizontal stabilizers are movable and flaperons can be modeled in both the up or down positions.
- A range of weapons and accessories are included such as HARM, AMRAAM, and Sidewinder missiles (M & X variants), detachable external fuel tanks, ECM pod, and HTS pod.
- One pilot figure included and can be depicted with either standard or JHMCS flight helmet.
- Detailed markings for 3 aircraft, including the 5th Air Force commander's aircraft stationed at Misawa airbase in 2005, are included.