Space Shuttle Atlantis
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $78.00You pay: $49.92(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 60402Scale: 1/100View all products of type "Space Shuttle"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
NASA's space shuttle was first launched on April 12, 1981 and the fleet has accomplished numerous historic missions throughout their 30 years of service. The spacecraft conducted the latest research and played an important role in building the largest structure in space thus far, the International Space Station. The final space shuttle mission ended on July 21, 2011 with the flight of the Atlantis and the shuttle fleet is now destined for public display in museums across the United States.
Specs and Features
- 1/100 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Markings can depict the Atlantis during its last flight in July 2011, as well as the Discovery and Endeavour.
- Newly-designed parts are included to depict the equipment which the Atlantis carried on its last flight, including the "Raffaello" Multipurpose Logistics Module (MPLM), the Orbiter Docking System (ODS), the Lightweight Multipurpose Experiment Support Structure Carrier (LMC), and the Orbiter Boom Sensor System (OBSS).
- The payload cargo bay can be loaded with the detachable MPLM and features doors that can be opened.
- The main engine nozzles are movable.
- Comes with a display stand allowing you to pose the model on the ground or in-flight.
- 2 astronaut figures included.
- The new packaging shows the Atlantis during its last flight in 2011.