Mitsubishi A6M2B Zeke
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $163.00You pay less than: $130.40Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 60317Scale: 1/32View all products of type "A6M Zero"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
About the Mitsubishi A6M2b Zero Fighter Model 21 (Zeke)
The Japanese Zero Fighter plane was widely feared and respected by friend, foe and all who came into contact with it. A triumph of aerodynamic engineering and military science, the Zero Model 21 served in the skies across East Asia during early stages of World War II, contributing immensely to the Japanese war effort. It remains today an enduring symbol of that fierce and globe-spanning conflict.
About the model
- 1/32 scale assembly kit of the Model 21 Zero Fighter. Length: 283mm, Width: 375mm.
- Accurately reproduced curved cowling and fuselage are modeled from slide molding to accurately depict rivets and surface texture.
- Realistically replicated Nakajima Sakae type 12 engine features propeller reduction unit, exhaust pipe and other detailed parts.
- Both folded and extended wing tips included and can be used interchangeably even after assembly.
- Durable and precision detailed metal parts depict landing gear system and pitot tube.
- Seat belt incorporates photo-etched parts for extra realism.
- Retractable landing gears increase display possibilities, while allowing model to be easily stored in package after assembly.
- Features movable landing gears, rudder and flaps.
- Includes standing and seated pilot figures and seven types of markings for planes which participated in Pearl Harbor attack.
- Includes parts to depict any variation of Mitsubishi and Nakajima-built Zero Model 21.
- Comes with wheel chocks and access steps. Includes posable display stand.