Swiss Messerschmitt Bf-109E-3
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (52)
Customize your model: (23)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $32.00You pay less than: $25.60Add to cart to see actual sales price.Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 25200Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Me-109"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This model kit recreates the Swiss Messerschmitt Bf109 E-3 airplane. It is a variation of the very popular Bf109 E-3 kit (Item 61050)! The Messerschmitt Bf109 was undoubtedly one of the most famed German WWII aircraft; what some may not be aware of is that neutral Switzerland purchased around eighty Bf109 E-3 planes and during WWII operated them as their main fighters. From September 1944 onwards they were adorned with red and white patterns in an effort to avoid their being misidentified as German Luftwaffe aircraft and shot down by the Allies. The E-3 featured a 1,100hp Daimler Benz DB601Aa engine that provided plenty of power.
- 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 183mm.
- A separately molded engine cowl accurately depicts that of the real aircraft.
- Features a realistic cockpit with canopy that can be assembled open or closed, plus a pilot figure to go inside.
- Dedicated decals for two Swiss aircraft included.
- Includes a dedicated cover story of the real aircraft subject.
- Kit is packaged in a white box format.
- What's different from kit #61050? Two new Swiss Air Force marking options and a new 4-language cover story about the aircraft.