Fieseler Fi156C Storch - Foreign Air Forces
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $74.00You pay: $49.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Tamiya Models and PaintsStock Number: TAM 25158Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Fi156 Storch"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Fieseler Fi156 Storch was one of the Germany's representative aircraft during WWII. It had a lightweight construction made up with a cloth-covered steel pipe airframe and wooden wings. Capable with excellent STOL (Short Take-Off and Landing) performance, it was used for various duties such as liaison, spotting, and reconnaissance. The Fi156 was also used by a number of other countries such as Switzerland, Italy, and Hungary and some aircraft were used even after the war ended. The Tamiya 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit faithfully reproduces this iconic airplane with high attention to detail.
- 1/48 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Metal frame parts for wing and landing gear included.
- Highly detailed cockpit features photo-etched parts for side panels and armor plate. Engine cowlings can be detached even after assembly to showcase the detailed Argus As10C engine.
- Boarding hatch can be depicted in either open or closed position while flaps can be depicted in either up or down position.
- marking options included to depict Swiss Air Force (x3), Italian Air Force (x1), and Hungarian Air Force (x1) aircraft.
- Canopy painting masks included.