Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (8)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $34.95You pay: $25.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: RS ModelsStock Number: RSM 92142Scale: 1/72View all products of type "P-39 Airacobra"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Important: RS Models are limited run kits with basic details and are for intermediate to advanced modelers only. They will require extra work to build successfully including scratch-building and modification of parts.
The Bell P-39 Airacobra was one of the principal American fighter aircraft in service when the United States entered World War II. Kit features engraved panel lines, cockpit and undercarriage, boxed-in wheel wells, choice of 3 or 4 blade propeller with separately molded spinners, multi-piece canopy, resin parts and armament.
Decals and color markings for (6) aircraft:
- P-39Q , 51st FS/32nd FG, Panama 1943
- P-39Q-6, 82nd TRS/71st TRG, 1944, New Guinea, pilot Lt. Peter A. McDermott
- P-39Q, kpt.G.A.Rechkalov, 9.Guard Fighter AIr Division, Polsko 1944
- P-39Q, kpt.G.A.Rechkalov, 9.Guard Fighter Air Division, Polsko 1944
- P-39Q-1, 72nd FS/318th FG, Makin Island, 1943-44, pilot maj. Charlie Taylor, Co 72ns FS
- P-39Q-1, 46th FS/15th FG, Canton Island, pilot 1Lt. Jack Garnett