Unassembled plastic model kit
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $34.95You pay: $25.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: RS ModelsStock Number: RSM 92130Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Cr.714"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Important: RS Models are limited run kits with basic details and are for intermediate to advanced modelers only. They will require extra work to build successfully including scratch-building and modification of parts.
1940s French-built monoplane fighter as assigned to Polish pilots in service with the French Armee de l'Air's Groupe de Chasse polonais. Kit has engraved panel lines, detailed cockpit and wheel wells, well rendered undercarriage, forward engine relief, telescopic sight, single-piece propeller with separately molded spinner and segmented injection-molded canopy.
Decals and painting reference for 5 aircraft:
- I-217 'White 6' at Lyon-Bron, June 1940
- I-201 'White 10' flown by Cpl Niewiara of the 1st Escadrille. GC1/145, June 1940
- 'White 9' flown by Sgt Uher of the 1st Escadrille. GC1/145, May 1940
- Finnish AF CA-556, May 1941
- Luftwaffe from an unspecified unit in Finland, May 1941