Unassembled plastic model kit with resin parts.
Other products to consider: (8)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Lockheed twin-engine, twin-boom fighter, shallow-chinned 'F' variant. Kit has fine engraved panel lines, well appointed cockpit, enclosed wheel bays, detailed landing gear and superchargers, individual propeller blades with separate spinners, choice of bombs or drop tanks, resin gun barrels and single-piece injection-molded canopy.
Decals and painting guide for 5 USAAF aircraft:
- UN-O 'Texas Terror' of the 94th FS, 1st FG at Nouvion, Algeria in March 1943
- HV-C of the 27th FS, 1st FG in Tunisia, 1943
- 'White 30' of the 39th FS, 35th FG at Port Moresby, January 1943
- AS of the 95th FS, 82nd FG at Berteaux, Algeria, May 1943
- UNC 'Bat Out Of Hell' of the 94th FS, 1st FG in Sardinia, 1943