Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $34.95You pay: $25.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: RS ModelsStock Number: RSM 92090Scale: 1/72View all products of type "D-520"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Important: RS Models are limited run kits with basic details and are for intermediate to advanced modelers only. They will require extra work to build successfully including scratch-building and modification of parts.
State of the art French fighter during the opening phases of WWII. Kit features engraved panel lines, detailed cockpit, boxed-in wheel wells, retracted Morane mast, 1-piece windscreen/main canopy (separate rear-view panels) and your choice of blunt or pointed spinner and standard or booted tailwheel strut.
Decals and color painting guide for 5 Armee de l'Air aircraft during June of 1940:
- 'Red 27', pilot Col Vaclav Cukr of 4. Escadrille GC II/3, France
- 'White M', pilot Col Mieczyslaw Mumler of 3. Escadrille GC II/7
- 'White 6', pilot S/Lt Rene Pomier-Layrarques of 4. Escadrille GC II/7
- 'White 3', pilot Denis Ponteins of 4. Escadrille GC II/7, Meaux-Esbly
- 'White 6', pilot Adj Chef M Leblanc of 5. Escadrille GC III/5, Relizanne