Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Gustave Delage-design WWI sesquiplane chaser evolved from the Ni.17 and endowed with pleasant more curvaceous lines; initial variant fit with tail unit incorporating curved rudder with fixed fin and semicircular tailplane. Kit features restrained fabric-over-frame effects, detailed cockpit, rotatable 1-piece Le Rhone radial engine, fuselage-mounted Vickers machine gun and rigging diagram.
Contains markings for:
- Nieuport 24, No N3961, (pilot unknown), Escadrille N.91 Aviation Militaire, 1917.
- Nieuport 24, no 4408, flown by Lieutenant Miodrag Tomych, Escadrille N. 523 Aviation Militaire, Wertecop airfield, Serbia, September 1917.
- Nieuport 24,(serial and pilot unknown), Escadrille N. 89 Aviation Militaire, 1917.
- Nieuport 24, possibly French-built, (serial, pilot and unit unknown), Japanese Army Air Force, Tokorosawa, 1917.
- Nieuport 24, No N3987 flown by Sous-Lieutenant William Herisson, an 11-victory ace of Escadrille N. 75 Aviation Militaire, 1917.