DC-4 Balair / Iceland Airways
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $62.95You pay: $50.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4947Scale: 1/72View all products of type "DC-4/C-54"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
A model construction kit of the legendary Douglas DC-4 which after the 2nd World War pioneered international passenger transport. It was the first 4 engine aircraft designed for transatlantic crossing to go into series production.
- Detailed cockpit
- Radio operators compartment with consoles
- A choice of cargo or passenger door
- Interior seats
- Separate take-off and landing flaps
- Sidewall details on the internal fuselage walls
- Detailed nose wheel
- Separate ailerons
- Detailed main undercarriage, 3 different wheel rims
- Rotatable propellers
- Detailed twin radial engines
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- Douglas DC-4 Balair
- Douglas DC-4 Flugfelag Islands - Iceland Airways