Piper PA-18 w/ Bushwheels
Unassembled plastic model kit
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $29.95You pay: $23.95(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Revell of GermanyStock Number: RMG 4890Scale: 1/32View all products of type "PA-18 Super Cub"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Piper Super Cub is one of the most famous light aircraft in the world. The name became synonymous for the pleasure of flying a light sporty airplane. The Piper PA-18 light aircraft was mass-produced between 1949 and 1983 in various versions and up to 1994 in smaller numbers. Together with the Piper Cub more than 40,000 aircraft have been sold. Even today it is still available as a kit of prefabricated parts. The light but sturdy aircraft has excellent short take-off and landing performance, and is very popular for private use in inaccessible areas. It is widely used in Alaska where it is known as the Poor man's helicopter . Fitted with 31 inch Alaskan Bush Tundra Tyres, a Super Cub can land on snow, gravel and even on the surface of shallow water near the shore or river-bank.
- Large balloon tyres
- Detailed surfaces and fabrics with recessed panel joints
- Detailed 150 HP engine
- Large Propeller
- Detailed Cockpit wit 2 seats
- Separate access hatch
- Detailed undercarriage for the Bushwheel version
- Intricate lattice work structure in the cockpit area
- Faithfully represented large area cockpit glazing
- Detailed tail wheel
- Separate navigation lights
Authentic markings for:
- Piper Super Cub PA-18, C/N 18-8043, N7059, U.S. State Troopers, Alaska 2012
- Piper Super Cub PA-18, C/N 18-1255, N693JB, Birchwood Airport, Alaska, 2009