Avro Shackleton MR.3
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Model kit of the Avro Shackleton MR.3, a famous long-range sea reconnaissance aircraft of the RAF. From 1955 the version MR. 3 was put into service; it got a nose gear, additional tanks and partly a Viper auxiliary engine.
- finely engraved surfaces
- detailed cockpit
- rear observer compartment
- gun bay with separate flaps
- side door open
- tailplane with separate rudders
- Nose gear
- Separate ailerons, landing flaps
- Additional tanks
- Detailed engine nacelles
- Detailed main gear
- Movable propellers
Authentic display of the following Versions:
- Shackleton MR.3 (Phase 2), No.206 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Kinloss, Scotland, 1965
- Shackleton MR.3 (Phase 3), No.42 Squadron, Royal Air Force, St. Mawgan, Cornwall, 1970