Me163B Komet Rocket-Powered Interceptor
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $79.99You pay: $51.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Meng ModelsStock Number: MGK QS001Scale: 1/32View all products of type "Me-163 Komet"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
MESSERSCHMITT Me163B "KOMET" ROCKET-POWERED INTERCEPTOR
Me163B "Komet" was the world's only operational rocket-powered interceptor. Me163B had tremendous speed and climb rate thanks to its unique power source, so it's hard to be intercepted by allied fighters during powered flight. But its high speed also resulted in difficulty to shoot accurately during a very short shooting time period, and hence Me163Bs gained very limited victories.
This 1/32 scale Messerschmitt Me163B Komet Rocket-Powered Interceptor plastic model kit faithfully represents its small tail-less shape. Subassemblies like engine, T-Stoff tank and ammunition box are included. Many hatches can be built either in open or closed position. Model fuselage breakdown refers to the structure of real aircraft. No cement is needed to join the front and rear parts of fuselage, and a support frame is provided to show interior details. Three painting schemes are provided.
Total length: 178mm width: 292mm
- The Unique Fuselage Shape Is Perfectly Reproduced. The Fuselage Can Be Modeled Open Or Closed.
- The Cockpit Is Precisely Modeled. Instrument Panels Are Realistically Reproduced.
- Ammo Boxes Are Realistically Reproduced. Canopies Can Be Modeled Open Or Closed.
- Profile Of Wings Are Perfectly Represented. Flaps Can Be Modeled In Different Positions.
- A Precise Engine Is Included. A Support Is Provided To Hold The Engine When The Engine Is Uncovered.
- Vertical Fin Looks Realistic. A Support Is Provided To Display It Separately.
- Landing Gears And The Skid Is Realistically Reproduced. The Aircraft Can Be Modeled At Taking Off Or Landing Position.
- The Decal Sheet Is Printed By The Globally Well-Known Manufacturer---Cartograf.
- This Kit Consists Of Grey Sprues, One Clear Sprue And Two Fine PE Frets.