Messerschmitt Me410b2/u4 German Heavy Fighter
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (16)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $89.99You pay: $57.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Meng ModelsStock Number: MGK LS001Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Me-410"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Messerschmitt Me-410B-2/U4 heavy fighter
The Messerschmitt Me 410, nicknamed the Hornisse ("Hornet"), was a German heavy fighter and Schnellbomber used by the Luftwaffe during World War II. It was developed from the Me-210 and fitted with a more powerful Daimler-Benz DB 603A engine, which greatly improved its flight performance . A BK5 50-mm cannon was added to the Me-410B-2/U4, which greatly enhanced the combat capabilities. Hence it was called "bomber-killer".
- 1/48 Messerschmitt Me-410B-2/U4 heavy fighter plastic model kit, Length:278mm, Wingspan: 340mm.
- Beautiful lines of this aircraft are reproduced perfectly on the model
- Detailed cockpit
- An accurate reproduction of the engine
- Gun turret in the center of the fuselage is movable as the real aircraft
- Angle of flap, aileron, elevator, rudder can be selected
- Engine radiator can be open or closed.
- Two painting options provided.