F-35C Lightning II
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is a family of single-seat, single-engine, all weather stealth multirole fighters undergoing testing and final development. The F-35C carrier variant features larger wings with foldable wingtip sections, larger wing and tail control surfaces for improved low-speed control, stronger landing gear for the stresses of carrier arrested landings, a twin-wheel nose gear, and a stronger tail hook for use with carrier arrestor cables.
- Raised and engraved surface features
- Detailed cockpit with pilot figure and one piece cockpit tub
- Optional canopy (open or closed)
- Detailed wheel wells
- Pratt & Whitney F135 engine with turbofan intake and afterburner section
- Optional position control surfaces
- Ventral internal weapon bays
- Photo etch parts (exhaust burner ring, seat harness, ext.)
- External stores (AIM-9X (x2), AIM-120 missiles (x2), GBU-12 (x2), GBU-31B (x2), GBU-31 (x2), GBU-38 (x2).
Decals and painting reference for 4 US Navy aircraft: No-01 VFA-101; CF-03; CF-01 and CF-01 prototype.