Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $64.99You pay: $46.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Kitty Hawk ModelsStock Number: KHM 80111Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Mirage F1"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Mirage F.1 was designed as a follow-on multi-role fighter to the Mirage III/V family and powered by the Atar 9K used in the Mirage IV.
Kit features nicely detailed cockpit, choice of early or late ejection seat, positionable canopy, optional boarding ladder, ATAR engine, choice of reconnaissance cameras in nose for CR, detailed wheel wells, positionable speed brakes, flaps, spoilers, stabilators, and rudder, choice of early or late ESM antennas and extensive external stores:
- 1x 1200 liter centerline fuel tank
- 2x 1200 liter underwing fuel tanks
- Barracuda pod
- Barrax pod
- Phimat pod
- 2x Python 4
- 2x AIM-9L Sidewinder
- 2x Matra 550
- 2x Matra Super 530D missile
- 2x Matra Super 530F missile
- 1x AS-30
- 1x AS-37 Martel
- 2x GBU-12 Paveway
- 6x BAP-100
- 2x Matra rocket pods
- 2x BLG-66 cluster bombs
- 1x 1000kg LGB
- 2x 400kg LGB
- 4x 250kb bombs
- 2x Durandal
Includes decals for 4 aircraft:
- Mirage F.1CR, 33-CA, ER 01/33, French AF, 1987
- Mirage F.1C, 14-36, 142 Sqn, Albacete AB, Spanish AF, 1988
- Mirage F.1CT, 132-QE, EC 02/30, Colmar AB, French AF, 2009
- Mirage F.1CT, 330-AT, EC 05/330, French AF, 1998, Tiger Meet