Tornado IDS/ECR "Special Colors"
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $24.00You pay: $16.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Italeri ModelsStock Number: ITL 1336Scale: 1/72View all products of type "Tornado"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The multi-role combat aircraft Tornado was jointly developed and built by a multinational collaboration of Italian, German and British companies. After forty years from the set up of the development, the Tornado is, still today, an aircraft with a significant operational capability. The Tornado is a twin-engine, variable sweep wing able to perform well as a low-level supersonic strike aircraft and able to "follow" the ground profile. The most successful commercial version was the ground attack variant IDS (Interdictor and strike). Later on, from the IDS version, the ECR (Electronic Combat and Reconnaissance), built as platform the electronic warfare and air defense suppression, has been derived.
Includes markings for:
- Tornado IDS - Aeronautica Militare Italiana 6 Stormo, 154 Gruppo, 75th Anniversary scheme, Ghedi Italy 2012
- Tornado IDS - Royal Air Force 15 Squadron, Cranwell UK 1990
- Tornado IDS - Deutsche Luftwaffe JG 32, Lechfeld Germany 1998/99
- Tornado ECR - Aeronautica Militare Italiana 50 Stormo, 155 Gruppo, San Damiano Italy 2013
- Tornado IDS - Aeronautica Militare Italiana 6 Stormo, 154 Gruppo, 25th Tornado Anniversary, Ghedi Italy 2008