The Ultimate Tempest - Mk.II
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock
at our suppliers, if ordered it
will take a few days to arrive.List price: $97.95You pay: $74.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 11164Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Tempest"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes photoetched parts, painting mask, and markings for:
- MW835, W/Cdr Charles H. Dyson, CO of Southern Sector, RAF Middle Wallop, Hampshire, Great Britain, 1946
- MW800, S/Ldr Frank W. M. Jensen, CO of No. 54 Squadron, RAF Chilbolton, Hampshire, Great Britain, June 1946
- PR527, RDF, Chakeri, India, January 1947
- PR736, S/Ldr Dennis C. Usher, CO of No. 16 Squadron, BAFO, Fassberg, Germany, 1946-1948
- PR788, S/Ldr R. N. G. Allen, No. 33 Squadron, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, February 1948
- PR674, W/Cdr Frank R. Carrey, CO of No. 135 Wing, BAFO, Fassberg, Germany, August 1948 - February 1949
- A139 (ex PR809), No. 14 Squadron, Royal Pakistan Air Force, Pakistan, 1949
- HA547, No. 7 Squadron, Royal Indian Air Force, India, 1949
- HA426, No. 7 Squadron, Royal Indian Air Force, Jammu, India, December 1948
- PR836, F/Lt Michael P. O. Blake, No. 3 Squadron, Royal Indian Air Force, Kolar, India, 1946-1947