F-51D/RF-51D Mustang - Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (38)
Customize your model: (18)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Limited edition kit of US fighter aircraft F-51D and RF-51D Mustang in fighter bomber and photo reconnaissance role used in War in Korea.
Includes 2 full kits with photoetched parts, painting masks, and markings for 10 aircraft:
- F-51D-30, 44-74651, Col. William H. Clark, CO of 18th FBG, Hoengsong AB (K-46), Korea, July 1952
- F-51D-30, 44-74597, Maj. Murrit H. Davis, CO of 39th FIS, 18th FBG, Seoul City AB (K-16), Korea, August 1951
- F-51D-25, 44-73073, Lt. Daniel E. Parr, 12th FBS, 18th FBG, Pusan East AB (K-9), Korea, summer 1951
- F-51D-30, 45-11705, Lt. Robert H. Dewald, 35th FBS, 8th FBG, Seoul City AB (K-16), Korea, December 1950
- RF-51D-25, 44-84840, Lt. Frank M. Ward, 45th TRS, 67th TRG, Taegu AB (K-2), Korea, July 1951
- RF-51K-10, 44-12237, Lt. Watts/Lt. Taylor, 45th TRS, 67th TRG, Kimpo AB (K-14), Korea, 1952
- RF-51D-25, 44-84837, Lt. Grover J. Isbell, 45th TRS, 67th TRG, Kimpo AB (K-14), Korea, 1952
- F-51D-30, 44-74629, Col. Dean E. Hess, ROKAF, Seoul City AB (K-16),, Korea, October 1950
- F-51D-25, A68-809 (45-11474), W/Cdr Louis T. Spence, CO of No. 77 Squadron RAAF, Iwakuni, Japan, August 1950
- Mustang Mk.IV No. 2 "Flying Cheetahs" Squadron SAAF, Kimpo, Korea, 1952