Spitfire Mk.XVI Bubbletop ProfiPack
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (42)
Customize your model: (29)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $49.95You pay: $36.49(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 8285Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Famed British-built fighter, late Merlin 266-powered variant optimized for low-altitude performance and fit with clipped Type E wing and tall rear fuselage. Kit features engraved panel lines, highly detailed cockpit with photo etch, bubble top and high back canopy, optional open/closed canopy and door, semi-elliptical or clipped wingtips, single piece propeller with separate spinner, detailed wheel wells and optional undercarriage, wing machine guns and 250lb underwing bombs (x2).
Decals and color painting guide for (5) aircraft:
- SL549, No.17 Squadron RAF, Farnborough Air Base, 1950
- TD138, No.317 Squadron RAF, Ahlhorn Air Base, Germany, Spring-Summer, 1946
- TB702, Flown by Cpt. P. G. J. Albertin, No.340 Squadron RAF, B105 Airfield (Lingen/Drope), May, 1945
- RW393, No.601 Squadron RAuxAF, 1949
- TE199, Flown by Air Officer Commanding, No.21 Group RAF, Swindersby Air Base, 1948