Spitfire Mk.IXc Late Version ProfiPack
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (42)
Customize your model: (31)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $49.95You pay: $35.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 8281Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Spitfire Mk.IXc late version in 1/48 scale - very first release of a brand new tool Eduard kit which is featured by a high detail level, extremely accuracy, wide parts variability, easy and smart assembly and interesting and colorful marking options.
Detailed decals for four decal options are printed by Eduard.
Kit contains basic Photo-etched set and a painting mask.
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, MH712, flown by W/O Henryk Dygala, No. 302 Squadron, Summer / Autumn, 1944
- Spitfire HFMk.IXc, MJ296, flown by F/Lt Otto Smik, No. 312 Squadron, North Weald AB, Late August, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, MJ586, flown by Pierre Clostermann, No. 602 Squadron, Longues sur Mer airfield, July 7, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, MJ250, No. 601 Squadron, Italy, Summer, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, Tangmere AB, June 7, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, France, July 1, 1944