Bf 109E-4 Profi-Pack
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (47)
Customize your model: (40)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $39.99You pay: $28.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 8263Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Me-109"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Luftwaffe fighter, Daimler-powered 'Emil' with MG FF/M wing cannon and improved pilot armor. Kit features fine engraved panel and rivet detail, well appointed cockpit, full Daimler-Benz engine, cowl-mounted machine guns, your choice of open or closed nose cowling panels, optional position control surfaces (ailerons, rudder, slats and flaps), detailed undercarriage and wheel wells, separately molded tires, single-piece 3-blade propeller with choice of pierced of fully-faired spinner, segmented optional position canopy, die-cut canopy mask and photo-etch interior and exterior accents (including color instrument panels and seatbelts).
Decals and color painting reference for 5 German aircraft:
- WNr 5587 of 6./JG 51, pilot Ofw Beeck, Wissant, France, August 1940
- WNr 5344 of Maj Helmut Wick, Geschwaderkommodore JG 2, Beaumont, France, November 1940
- 'Yellow 13' of 9./JG 54, pilot Lt Eberle, Holland, August 1940
- WNr 1480 of Oblt von Werra, Gruppenadjutant II./JG 3, Wierre-au-Bois, France, September 1940
- WNr 5819 of Obstlt Adolf Galland, Geschwaderkommodore JG 26, Audembert, France, December 1940