Bf 109E-3 Fighter profi-pack
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (48)
Customize your model: (38)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $39.95You pay: $28.79(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 8262Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Me-109"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Luftwaffe fighter, Daimler-powered 'Emil' with light framed canopy, cowl mounted MG 17s and MG FF wing cannon. Features crisp engraved panel lines, well appointed cockpit, fully represented engine, cowl mounted guns with magazines, optional closed or open cowling, separately molded rudder and wing control surfaces (including slats and flaps), well detailed undercarriage and wheel wells, single-piece prop with separate spinner and segmented optional position canopy. Also includes photo-etch parts (including color instrument panel and seatbelts) and die-cut canopy masks.
Decals and color painting reference for (5) German aircraft:
- 'Yellow 15' Uffz. Karl Wolff of 3./JG A 52, Pihen/Calais, France, August 1940
- 'Yellow 1', Oblt Josef Priller, Staffelkapitan of 6./JG 51, France, autumn 1940
- 'Yellow 3' of 3./JG 51, Mannheim-Sandhofen, winter 1939-1940
- 'White 7' of 1./JG 2, Bassenheim, Germany, May 1940
- 3./JG E 51, Mannheim-Sandhofen, Winter 1939-1940