Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (23)
Customize your model: (22)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This kit is specific to the building of a model of the MiG-21R. In factory documentation, the export version is identified as 'Izdelye 94RA' and the version built for Soviet armed forces as 'Izdelye 94R'. It was powered by a Tumanskiy R-11F2-300. Hardpoints could still be loaded with RS-3US, R-3S missiles, UB-16-57 rocket pods, S-24 unguided rockets and bombs up to 500kg in size. NATO assigned MiG-21PFM the codename 'Fishbed H'.
Kit contains photo-etch parts and mask. Decals and painting guide for (5) aircraft:
- MiG-21R, Soviet Air Force, 263rd Independent Reconnaissance Air Squadron, Kabul Air Field, Afghanistan, 1981
- MiG-21R, 353rd Reconnaissance Air Squadron, Yugoslavia, 1971
- MiG-21R, Czech Air Force, Air Test Department, Caslav Air Base, Fall, 1994
- MiG-21R, Polish Air Force, 32nd Tactical Reconnaissance Air Regiment, Sochaczew - Bielice Air Base, Early 80s
- MiG-21R, Cuban Air Force, 80ties - 90s