This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Mikoyan-Gurevich Cold War era delta wing supersonic jet fighter, ultimate development of the 3rd generation versions. Kit has engraved panel lines, highly detailed cockpit and wheel wells, exhaust pipe with turbine and afterburner elements, optional position speed brakes and canopy, separate control surfaces and flaps, die-cut masks, RATO pods and ample photo-etch parts (including color instrument panel and cockpit details).
Also includes external stores: 800L drop tank, 490L drop tanks (x2), S-24 rockets (x2), missiles (2 each R-60, RS-2US, R-3S, R-13, R-3R) FAB 250 bombs (x2) and FAB 100 bombs (x8).
Decals and color painting guide for 6 aircraft:
- Bulgarian Air Force 'White 114', 2002
- Finnish Air Force 'MG-129' of 31st Fighter Squadron, 1980-81
- Indian Air Force 'C2305' of the Tactics and Combat Development Establishment, 1986
- Hungarian 'Red 1874' of the 47th Combat Regiment, 1991
- Polish Navy 'Red 0880' of the 1st Air Division, 1995-2003
- Croatian Air Force 'Black 115' of the 22nd Fighter Squadron, 2008