FW-190D-11/D13 Dual Combo
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (41)
Customize your model: (18)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $79.95You pay: $57.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 8185Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Fw-190"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- 155 plastic parts for 2 full kits
- Attractive newly discovered late war D-11 and D-13 markings
- Kit provides realistically engineered open landing wheel well roof with engine backside and other inner fuselage equipment inside
- Express mask
- Wing guns external details designed for both variants
- Fw 190D-11, W.Nr.2200XX, Lt. Karl-Heinz Hofmann, Sachsenberg Schwarm of JV 44, Munchen - Riem, May 1945
- Fw 190D-11, W.Nr. 2200XX, VFS des G. d. J., Bad Worishofen, March - April 1945
- Fw 190D-11, W.Nr. 220014, VFS des G. d. J., Bad Worishofen, April 1945
- Fw 190D-13, W.Nr. 836016, V./EJG 2(?), Pilsen - Bory, Czechoslovakia, May 1945
- Fw 190D-13/R11, W.Nr. 836017, Stab./JG 26, Flensburg - Weiche, Germany, May 1945
- Fw 190D-13/R11, W.Nr. 836017, Flensburg - Weiche, Germany, summer 1945