Hellcat Mk.I/Mk.II Aircraft Profi-pack Dual Combo
Other products to consider: (15)
Customize your model: (16)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
F6F-3 Hellcat Mk.I/Mk.II Dual Combo Profipack. Grumman-built carrier-capable fighter; the most successful combat aircraft in naval history in terms of enemy planes destroyed, British export variants, equivalent to the F6F-3 and 5, in service with the Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm - dual kit including 2 unassembled models. Each features fine engraved panel lines, highly detailed cockpit and landing gear, choice of 2 types of main tires, full twin-row radial engine, 3 cowling options, segmented optional position canopy and external stores (centerline drop tank, underwing bombs and rockets). Also includes canopy masks, photo-etch parts (fine details, ignition harness, bomb sway braces/fins/fuse props, plus color instrument panel and seatbelts).
Decals and color painting guide for 6 FAA aircraft:
- Mk.I JV132 of 800 Squadron, HMS Emperor, May 1944
- Mk.I JV131, 800 Squadron, HMS Emperor, June 1944
- Mk.I FN430 of 1844 Squadron, HMS Indomitable, August 1944
- Mk.II JX814 of 1844 Squadron, HMS Indomitable, Okinawa, April 1945
- Mk.II JZ796 of 808 Squadron, HMS Khedive and HMS Trincomalee, Ceylon, 1945
- Mk.II JZ935 of 1839 Squadron, HMS Indomitable, April 1945