Spitfire Mk.IXc/IXe Super44 Dual Combo
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $29.95You pay: $21.89(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 4432Scale: 1/144View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Supermarine Spitfire is a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was used by the Royal Air Force and many other Allied countries during and after the Second World War. Kits feature fine engraved panel lines, 1-piece canopy, single piece propeller with separate spinner, boxed in wheel wells with optional landing gear.
Decals and color painting guide for (8) aircraft:
- IXc, F/O Ladislav Svetlik, DU l, MJ931, No.312 Squadron
- IXc, F/Sgt. Otto Smik, NM N, MJ291, No.310 Squadron
- IXc, P/O Franktisek Truhlar, DU R, MJ499, No,312 Squadron
- IXc, W.Cdr. Tomas Vybiral, VY, ML171, No.134 Czechoslovak Wing
- IXe, HL, SL628, with Cdr/pplk, Jaroslav Hlado
- IXe, DU-X, TE-527, skpt, Hugo Hrbacek, No.312 Squadron
- IXe, TE-515 Skpt, Karel Posta, 2nd Air Division
- IXe, KR-6, TE554, Air Regiment 10