Vietnam Scooters Limited Edition
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. DISCONTINUED This product has been discontinued
and is no longer available.List price: $89.95You pay: $65.69(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 1197Scale: 1/48View all products of type "A-4 Skyhawk"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Douglas A-4 Skyhawk is a single seat carrier-capable attack aircraft developed for the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps. The delta winged, single-engined Skyhawk was designed and produced by Douglas Aircraft Company, and later by McDonnell Douglas. Kit has fine engraved and raised surface features, highly detailed cockpit with photo etch and resin seat, intake trunking, segmented canopy, optional position slats/flaps, detailed wheel bay and undercarriage, optional speed brakes, refueling probe, boarding ladder, Mk 12 cannon, (2) drop tanks and mask.
Decals and painting reference for (6) aircraft:
- A-4E 149993, VA-72 'Blue Hawks' USS Independence 1965
- A-4E 150058, VA-195 'The Dambuster's USS Oriskany 1969
- A-4E 150083, VA-153 'Blue Tail Fliers' USS Coral Sea 1968)
- A-4F 151486, VA-192 'Golden Dragon's' USS Ticonderoga 1968
- A-4F 155018, VA-164 'Ghostriders' USS Hancock 1971
- A-4F 154190, VA-22 'Fighting Redcocks' USS Homme Richard 1970