P-51D/K Mustang Dual Combo - Royal Class
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch and resin parts.
Other products to consider: (40)
Customize your model: (30)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $110.00You pay: $83.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: EduardStock Number: EDU 20Scale: 1/48View all products of type "P-51 Mustang"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes parts for 2 full kits kits with photoetched parts, painting masks, resin parts, and markings for 14 aircraft:
- P-51D-5, 44-13317, flown by Capt. Donald R. Emerson, 336th FS, 4th FG, 8th AF, Debden, United Kingdom, September 1944
- P-51D-5, 44-13500, flown by Capt. Robert J. Goebel, 308th FS, 31st FG, 15th AF, San Severo, Italy, 1944
- P-51D-5, 44-13561, flown by Maj. Richard E. Turner, 356th FS, 354th FG, 9th AF, Orconte, France, September 1944
- P-51D-5, 44-13693, flown by 2nd Lt. Bruce W. Carr, 353rd FS, 354th FG, 9th AF, Orconte, France, October 1944
- P-51D-5, 44-13837, flown by Lt. Richard Ozinga, 343rd FS, 55th FG, 8th AF, Wormingford, United Kingdom, September 1944
- P-51D-10, 44-14798, flown by Maj. Joseph Broadhead, 357th FG, 8th AF, Leiston, United Kingdom, January 1945
- P-51D-10, 44-14467, flown by Lt. Gordon H. McDaniel, 318th FS, 325th FG, 15th AF, Rimini, Italy, March 1945
- P-51D-15, 44-15080, flown by Capt. Amos H. Bomberger, 361st FS, 356th FG, 8th AF, Martlesham Heath, United Kingdom, December 1944
- P-51D-15, flown by Lt. Charles White, 301st FS, 332nd FG, 15th AF, Ramitelli, Italy, January 1945
- P-51D-20, 44-64124, flown by Capt. Leroy V. Grosshuesch, 39th FS, 35th FG, 5th AF, Okinawa, August 1945
- P-51D-25, 44-72628, flown by Lt. Ralph R. Coltman/ Lt. James E. Coleman, 458th FS, 506th FG, 20th AF, Iwo Jima, July 1945
- P-51D-25, 44-72671, 457th FS, 506th FG, 20th AF, Iwo Jima, June 1945
- Mustang Mk.IVA, KH774, flown by Fl/Lt. Ellis F. Blanchford, No. 112 Squadron RAF, No. 239 Wing RAF, Italy, April 1945
- Mustang Mk.IVA, KH729, flown by S/Ldr Mitchell Johnston, No. 442 "Caribou" Squadron RCAF, RAF station Digby, United Kingdom, June 1945