Sea Vampire F.20
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Available(Ships in 2-4 business days)
This product is in stock at our suppliers,
if ordered it will take a few days to arrive.List price: $31.60You pay: $21.59(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: CyberHobby Stock Number: CHC 5112Scale: 1/72View all products of type "DH-100 Vampire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- New designed authentic Sea Vampire F.20
- Newly produced realistic landing hook
- New landing hook & well-detailed jet exhaust
- Newly designed wing flaps can be assembled at different angles for landing /takeoff
- Well-defined and well detailed jet exhausts
- Intricate fuselage for Sea Vampire F.20
- Fuselage possesses metal-skinned appearance
- Intricate landing-gear bays included
- Air intakes accurately represented
- Detailed cockpit interior includes control panel and pilot's seat
- Twin-boom tail made by slide-mold technology
- Cockpit interior details including control panel and a single seat
- Landing gear can be assembled in either flying or taxiing positions
- 500lb bombs fitted beneath fuselage
Cyber-Hobby impresses yet again with its latest 1/72 scale release - a de Havilland Sea Vampire F.20. This type was based on the Vampire FB.5 flown by the RAF. This 1/72 scale kit is based on Cyber-Hobby's recent Vampire FB.5 that has proved so popular and which employed brand new toolings. Of course, this Sea Vampire has received redesigned components such as a new tail, lower fuselage, redesigned flaps and the arrester hook required to stop the plane when making deck landings on aircraft carriers. The kit's extremely well engineered and numerous parts are produced with the aid of slide molds, while CAD design was utilized from start to finish. Panel lines are sharply and accurately delineated using laser crafting, while the streamlined fuselage and twin-boom tail are realistically recreated. Modelers can now add a new Vampire to their families!