Messerschmitt Bf110E-2 Tropical Heavy Fighter
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (4)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $131.95You pay: $86.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: CyberHobby Stock Number: CHC 3209Scale: 1/32View all products of type "Me-110"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
- Authentic Bf 110 E-2 /Trop
- Pitot tube mounted beneath wing
- Rudder delicately represented
- True-to-scale tailwheel
- Landing wheels realistically represented
- Great details on nose with optional camera for modeling Bf100E-2 Tropical
- Subtle antenna molded on underside of nose
- Movable propeller blades w/accurate curved cross-section and true-tp-scale thickness
- Detailed inspection covers with rivets
- Three different depths of panel lines exhibit astonishing level of minute detail
- Bomb rack included
- Wings represent laminar-flow airfoil shape
- Newly tooled air intake filter w/correct shape
- Enlarged engine oil cooler
- Landing-gear compartment with interior detail - struts delicately rendered
- Slide-molded engine cowing cover has maximum detail
- Well-defined control surfaces mimic those on real aircraft
- Fuselage possesses metal-skinned detail
- Pilot's seatbelt upgraded by photo-etched parts
- Antenna devices located on underside of fuselage - loop antenna, antenna array and antenna mast
- Included finely detailed boarding ladder
- Landing gear can be posed lowered/stowed
- Optional drop tank included
- Engine composed of multiple crisply molded parts to maximize detail
- Engine cowling cover can be assembled open/closed
- Cockpit canopy with realistic ribbed detail thanks to slide molds
- Cockpit Canopy antenna finely detailed
- Cockpit canopy can be posited open/closed
- Transparent cockpit canopy made from separate parts
- Option of displaying canopy side windows open/closed
- Intricate detail on underside of wings
- Detailed under-wing air intakes and vents
- Gunner's MG 15 with windproof cover for rear defense
- Two drum-fed MG FF cannons inside the fuselage
- Newly tooled photo-etched rear gunner seat
- Intricate MG ammo included double drums for MG 15 round drum for MG FF
- Instrument panel authentically detailed
The twin-engine Messerschmitt Bf 110 heavy fighter served the Luftwaffe throughout WWII, despite pilots bemoaning its lack of agility in the air. Particularly at the start of the war, it contributed greatly to the advance of ground forces, and later on it found a niche as a successful night fighter. The Bf 110E was a long-distance fighter-bomber that carried four 50kg ETC-50 racks under the wings as well as a centerline bomb rack. It had improved armor and a fuselage upgrade to carry the extra weight. Some 856 examples of the Bf 110E were built from August 1940 to January 1942. The E-2 was powered by DB 601P engines as they became available in sufficient quantity.
Bf 110E-2/Trop is the first time for Cyber Hobby to release a Bf110 model aircraft in 1/32 scale Wing Tech series. As its name suggests, this type was optimized for operations in the hot North African and Mediterranean areas. This new model is a stunner! It features all-new parts for elements such as the revised engine nacelles with deep oil cooler housings and tropical air filters. There's a generous variety of decal marking options too. Combining these new parts with tried-and-tested components existing, modelers are assured of the highest level of detail in their 1/32 scale Bf 110E-2/Trop!