Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (5)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $139.99You pay: $109.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Airfix ModelsStock Number: AIR A17001Scale: 1/24View all products of type "Spitfire"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Includes markings for:
- Aircraft flown by Squadron Leader "Johnny" Plagis, No.126 (Persian Gulf) Squadron, Royal Air Force Harrowbeer, Devon, England, July 1944
- Aircraft flown by Flight Lieutenant Ian Keltie, No. 402 Squadron "City of Winnipeg", Royal Air Force Kenley, Surrey, England, March 1943
- Aircraft flown by Wing Commander James Edgar "Johnnie" Johnson, No.402 Squadron "City of Winnipeg", Royal Air Force Kenley, Surrey, England, Summer 1943
- Aircraft flown by Captain Garth Jared, Commanding Officer, 309th Fighter Squadron, 31st Fighter Group, United States Army Air Force, Italy, December 1943
- GR 2/33 "Savoie", Armee de L'Air, Luxeuil-Les-Bains, France, early 1945