F-5E/N Tiger II Sundowners
Unassembled plastic model kit with photo-etch parts.
Other products to consider: (6)
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $59.50You pay: $41.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: AFV ClubStock Number: AFV AR48101Scale: 1/48View all products of type "F-5 Tiger"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Northrop F-5A/B Freedom Fighter and F-5E/F Tiger II are part of a family of widely used light supersonic fighter aircraft, designed and built by Northrop in the United States, beginning in 1960s. Hundreds remain in service in air forces around the world in the early 21st Century, and the type has also been the basis for a number of other aircraft. A reconnaissance version, the RF-5E Tigereye with a sensor package in the nose displacing the radar and one cannon.
- New Tooling "Shark Nose" Nose Cone and Landing Gear Doors
- New Tooling Antennas, Hot Flares Launcher and LEX
- Sharply Carved Panel Lines
- Landing Gear Hatches Can be Built in Open or Closed Position
- Instrument Panels in Excellent Detailed
- Option Parts Included to Built Open or Closed Auxiliary Air Intake
- Flaps Can be Posed in Different Angle
- Precision Photo-etched Parts Included