F-16C USAF Multirole Fighter (Snap-tite)
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (29)
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $20.00You pay: $13.69(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Academy ModelsStock Number: ACD 12541Scale: 1/72View all products of type "F-16 Falcon"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The F-16 is a single engine, supersonic, tactical fighter. Designed as an air superiority day fighter in 1972, it has evolved into a multirole, combat aircraft. Due to its relatively inexpensive cost and high performance capabilities, more than 4,500 have been built.
This newly tooled, all weather, multirole fighter joins a fleet of Academy's Multi-Color Parts (MCP) kits. The multi-color parts mean that there is no painting needed. In addition, the unique mold engineering delivers the benefit of assembly without glue. Accurate weapons array, display stand and sticker included.
- The F-16 uses the first relaxed static stability/fly-by-wire (RSS/FBW) flight control system enabling it to achieve enhanced maneuverability
- It is equipped with improved GPS/INS, and can carry an assortment of advanced missiles.
- Highly nimble, the F-16 can pull 9g maneuvers and reach a maximum speed of over Mach 2
- New tooling
- Multi-Colored Parts (MCP) - no painting needed
- Precision mold engineering assures easy assembly without glue
- Accurate weapons array
- Display stand and sticker included