P-47D and F-86E Gabreski
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (18)
Customize your model: (12)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size.
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
"Gabby" Gabreski became a U.S. fighter ace in WWII and again in the Korean War. These are the aircraft he flew.
- Includes markings for the last P-47D flown by Gabreski in WWII
- Markings for the last F-86E Gabreski flew during the Korean War are included
- Assemble with canopy open or closed
- Precisely detailed cockpit and landing gear
- Accurately detailed panel lines and rivets
- Cartograph decal included