A6M2b Zero Fighter Model 21 - Midway
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider: (25)
Customize your model: (11)
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $39.00You pay: $27.99(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Academy ModelsStock Number: ACD 12352Scale: 1/48View all products of type "A6M Zero"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Referred to by the Allies as Zeke or Zero, early in WWII this single engine, low wing fighter was the most capable carrier based fighter of its era. The A6M2b Zero variant featured folding wingtips allowing it to fit on aircraft carriers and drop tanks for added range. Nearly 11,000 were produced. This Zero 21 model was among the 248 carrier based aircraft that took part in the Battle of Midway.
- Assemble with canopy open or closed
- Wingtips can be built folded or horizontal
- Landing gear cover can be assembled open or closed
- Flaps and ailerons can be shown up or down
- Select from five markings
- Fuselage drop tank
- Pilot figure
- Leave cowl flap open to reveal radial air-cooled engine
- Assemble tail wheel and arresting hook in landing or flight mode