F8F-1/2 "USS Tarawa"
Unassembled plastic model kit
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. Backordered (Sign up for an email
notification when it's
back in stock!)List price: $29.00You pay: $19.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Academy ModelsStock Number: ACD 12313Scale: 1/48View all products of type "F8F Bearcat"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
This is a 1/48 F8F-1/2 Bearcat "USS Tarawa." The F8F-1 made its first flight in 1944. The kit's design and parts allow it to be built either as an F8F-1 or F8F-2. Features include accurate cockpit and landing gear as well as fine panel lines and rivets.
- Accurately detailed panel lines & rivets
- Precisely engraved cockpit & landing gear
- Can be built as F8F-1 or F8F-2
- Cartograf decals with five marking options
- F8F-2, USS Valley Forge (CV-45), US Navy, 1949
- F8F-2, VF-111 "Sundowners", USS Valley Forge (CV-45), US Navy, 1949
- F8F-2, VF-61 "Jolly Rogers", USS Franklin D Roosevelt (CVB-42), US Navy, 1949
- F8F-2, VF-3 "Felix Cat Squadron" (later VF-31), US Navy, 1949