Hawker Hunter F.6/FGA.9 RAF and Export
Other products to consider
Customize your model:
Don't forget building supplies!
Select a thumbnail to see the picture full-size. In Stock (Ships in 1-3 business days)List price: $43.00You pay: $29.19(All prices in U.S. Dollars)Manufacturer: Academy ModelsStock Number: ACD 12312Scale: 1/48View all products of type "Hunter"
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
The Hawker Hunter was a sub-sonic British jet aircraft developed in the late 1940s and early 1950s. The single-seat Hunter entered service as a maneuverable fighter aircraft, and later operated in fighter-bomber and reconnaissance roles in numerous conflicts. Two-seat variants remained in use for training and secondary roles with the Royal Air Force (RAF) and Royal Navy until the early 1990s. The Hunter was also widely exported, serving with 21 other air forces. Sixty years after its original introduction it was still in active service, operated by the Lebanese Air Force until 2014.
About This Kit:
- Decal variations; includes 6 marking options
- Jet Aircraft developed by U.K.
- Can be built as either F.6 or FGA.9
- Accurately detailed panel lines & rivets
- Precisely engraved cockpit & landing gear
- Cartograf decals
- 4FTS. Hunter F.6, XF526/78, 18 August 1979
- RAF 56 Sqdn, Hunter F.6, XF526/C, 1960
- RAF 54 Sqdn, Hunter F.6, XJ642/L, 1967
- Swiss Air Force, "Patrouille Suisse" Acrobatic Team, F.Mk.58 early 1990s
- IAF 20 Sqdn, Hunter F-56, BA360A, 1970s
- Swedish Air Force Acro Hunters, Hunter F Mk.58, J 34 red G, 2014